Complete Care For the Whole Family
At Bristow Medical Center, we offer comprehensive primary care services for the whole family—from infants to seniors.
Your primary care physician (PCP) is your own personal physician and your partner in health, providing routine care, treating illness, managing chronic conditions and acting as your advocate within the healthcare system.
Your PCP generally provides you with most of your medical care unless you require specialized treatment for a health problem, at which time he will refer you to a specialist and help coordinate your treatment.
Primary care includes:
- Health and wellness promotion
- Routine physicals and check-ups
- Health maintenance and disease prevention
- Patient education
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Coordination of care
- Referrals to specialists
- Maintenance of health records
For more information or to make an appointment, call us at xxx-xxx-xxxx.