Dr. Trent Wallace is a native Oklahoman who provides exceptional care for all of his patients’ foot and ankle needs.
Originally from Ada, Oklahoma, Dr. Wallace graduated from Ada High School and attended Oklahoma State University graduating with a bachelor of science in Physiology.
Additionally, Dr. Trent Wallace is a member of the following organizations:
- Board member, Oklahoma Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Board of Podiatric Surgeons
Awards & Recognition
- 2004-2008 Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- 2008 Recipient of CSPM Dean’s Scholarship
- 2004-2008 Podiatric Medical School Honor Roll
About Dr. Wallace
Outside of the office, Dr. Trent Wallace enjoys spending time with his family as well as outdoor activities like snowboarding, sport shooting, camping, kayaking, running, cycling. Dr. Wallace also loves to restore classic cars. In the fall, Dr. Wallace can be found attending many Oklahoma State football games.